Bean Bag League
Welcome to the 2020 Willow Run Inaugural Bean Bag League!
The mission of Bean Bag League is to create a fun, social environment for all members by facilitating a competitive event that provides all players with an opportunity to win prizes.
- $25.00 per player or $50.00 per team.
- Includes: Entry into the league and league end payouts.
- Due to the size and height of the Willow Run Event Room the boxes/boards are placed 20 feet apart from the front the board to front of the board.
Rules for Players:
- Each team will play two matches per night. Each match is 3 games. You will get one point for each game won. At the end of the 9 weeks the top 4 teams (according to points) will make the playoffs. Playoffs will be the week following the last week of play (March 18th).
- SUBS: If a player cannot make a night you are required to get a sub.
- If a team no shows the score will be 3-0.
- Each team gets 4 bean bags to throw. You may bring your own bags as long as they are regulation size.
- Team members stand on opposite ends and may throw from either side of the box.
- Each player throws from behind the front of the boxes. This is the foul line.
- The player must not pass the foul line of the the players throw does not count and the bag is removed from play.
- Each team alternates shots beginning with the team that had scored last.
Wednesday RULE SHEET
Thursday RULE SHEET
2020 6:00 pm Wednesday Schedule: Click HERE
2020 8:00 pm Wednesday Schedule: Click HERE
2020 Thursday Schedule: Click HERE
- Week One
- Week Two
- Week Three
- Week Four
- Week Five
- Week Six
- Week Seven
- Week Eight
- Week Nine
- FINAL RESULTS – WEDNESDAY
- FINAL RESULTS – THURSDAY